This is the signature programme of British Way English Academy. The programme is in high demand for its content and delivery modes
This course is exclusively held at our head office in Nittambuwa. It is an intensive, residential English course. Students come to us and stay for 45 days during which time they study not only the grammar, but also they are actively encouraged to speak the language at all times.
Key Highlights – During this programme the students learn more than just English
Early Morning Workouts and Yoga
Exercising early in the morning offers numerous benefits, both to your health and to your daily schedule that exercising at other times of the day just can’t provide. But beyond that, morning exercise has been shown to improve focus and mental abilities all day long. Not only will you feel awake and have more energy after your workout, but your mind will be ready to take on whatever tasks you have lined up that day.
Table manners play an important part in making a favourable impression. They are visible signals of the quality of our manners and therefore are essential to professional success.
Learning on how to face interviews with confidence
We help the student to prepare for different types of interviews including how to apply, selecting the right dress for the interview, how to face the interview and respond to the interviewer with confidence and much more.
Why Study With British Way English Academy
- Enhances personality and leadership while fine-tuning the communicative skills of participants.
- Equips participants with the power of confidence and language so that they are employable and ready for fruitful careers.
- Empowers final year college students to confidently face and successfully get through the job interviews.
- Helps schools by training their faculty to empower the children to use English as an effective communicative tool.
- Uses rigorous assessment procedures before and after the training to ensure quality.
- Meticulous recruitment and regular training of delivery personnel.
- Bilingual approach to training helps to thinking in English.
- A methodology that delivers the expected results.
Not only do we provide the highest-quality English training but we also equip our students with valuable life skills. We train our students in how to face and pass interviews. We give knowledge and guidance in body language, voice training and how to answer questions effectively so that they can succeed and realize their dreams and get their ideal job.
COURSE LENGTH: 40 Days
ENTRY LEVEL: Elementary to Higher Intermediate
MINIMUM AGE: 16 Years old
LESSON HOURS: 360 hours lessons
CLASS SIZE: Average 25, maximum 40
COURSE STRUCTURE: 360 hours of General English: focus on reading, writing, listening, and speaking, including help with interviews in formal and informal contexts
40DAY Course Hotline
+94 33 202 41 41
This course is only provided at the Nittambuwa Branch
Quick Programme Info
- Course Material Provided
- Uniform will be provided
- Accommodation with Meals
- Affordable course fee
- Dedicated Course Trainer
- Carreer guidance